- If you would like a streak free and clean clear glass or mirrors, always use black and white newspaper instead of cloth. Never use the cartoons only Black and white works the best! For a streak free look!
- Remember, to always keep a pad of paper in youíre glove box with a pencil for emergency situations. Pens freeze or explode.
- Never use dish soap to wash youíre vehicle! This could be harmful to youíre paint!
Why? Dish soap was designed to remove the dirt and bacteria off of dishes. The chemicals inside dish soap will slowly corrode your clear coat making your vehicle look dull. It will also leave a glare on your glass.
- Make sure you always wash youíre vehicle with a soft cloth or sponge. You donít want to scratch the paint!
- If youíre using a chamois make sure itís clean and damp before wiping a vehicle with it!
- Please donít wax youíre vehicle if youíve recently had it painted. Let the paint cure for at least 90 days.
- Bras are nice to prevent the front of youíre vehicles from collecting stone chips.
- Itís nice to keep youíre truck clean with a Bug Deflector.